Monday, November 19, 2012

A day with the girls...

I have three nieces. There is Sis who is 10, Kins who is 08 and little Lizzy is just over a year old. The older 2 live here in AZ, while the youngest live with her parents in Northern, Utah.

Sis and Kins are on fall break right now. Which is WONDERFUL, because they get to come spend the day with us, and spend the night.

They got here before I woke up (if it's before 10.00 am it doesn't exist). They hung out with Gramee and ate breakfast and did all the Gramee stuff. After I got up we did the nail thing!


We got to play with my all of my colors. It was awesome! Kinsey painted each finger a different color and sis painted them one color, and then took the polish off, and painted them a lighter color. I don't think she actually ever finished.

After coloring our nails all pretty we watched Brave, then Harriet the Spy (had to introduce them to one of my favorite books as a kid), and then Spy Kids 2. In all of this we had lunch of pancakes, dinner of chili mac, copious amounts of Red Vines and Jolly Ranchers, along with Sierra Mist. 

It was a great day with the girls. Can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Along with watching a few videos of Kennadee made it almost like she was here.. :)

    ReplyDelete