Tuesday, June 8, 2010

lightbulb...

So I realised last night, while trying to sleep and counting to 750 then giving up, why I am feeling so down on myself, and why I ache so bad, and why I'm so tired, and why I just want to cry at the drop of a hat. And this might be a little TMI for some of you, but...

I should be starting my cycle tomorrow. I'm just PMSing.

Wow... that was a revelation to me. I haven't had actual PMS symptoms that I've noticed this bad in quite a while.

Now we shall see if I actually start.

What I really need to do is get an appointment at Dr. McKernan's office to get the oblation taken care of. Maybe if I did that I'd feel better. But being the usual procrastinator that I am I keep putting it off. Now it will just have to wait until after the Family Reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment