Monday, June 7, 2010

the beginning of another week...

The weekend is over. Here we are at the beginning of another week.

I went to bed "early" last night. Kinda drugged myself to do it, but I did go to bed earlier than I usually do. and I had set my alarm to get up "early".

It didn't work. When my alarm went off at 8.30 I pressed the snooze button. I wasn't getting out of bed. Yes, by this time I'd already slept 9 hours. but I still wasn't moving. I even made the dog go back to sleep. Didn't wake up until 10.30.

Today I just ache and I'm tired. Is there a storm coming thru?

I want to start walking on the treadmill again (already too hot at 8 am to do it outside). I even bought new tennis shoes to do so. I've had those "new" shoes for over 2 weeks now, and I haven't used them once. *sigh* yet another thing I've failed at.

But tomorrow is yet another day.
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

1 comment: