Saturday, May 30, 2009

New decorating fun...

have you ever spent hours online looking at design ideas???

Last month I FINALLY bought a new duvet and duvet cover. I know, I know... why do I need a duvet in Arizona, especially in the summer. Well in order to get the style and pattern of blanket I have been wanting for a while it's what I had to do. It will come in handy come winter when I'm cold. I also got such a good deal that I couldn't pass it up.

Now I just have to decide what I want to do with the walls. I originally wanted to one wall in a black and white damask wallpaper. Such as:

But after I got my bedding mom gave me a good idea. She thought that we could paint one wall with the branches and leaves.

Which got me looking online for ideas. Do you know that you can get custom made "wall stickers". I found some really cool stuff, and got some good ideas, but after seeing what Jenn and Jeremy just did to the girl's room (see five hoffmans: one year later) I'm thinking of recruiting them to help me out. I still have plenty of time to decide tho cause mom and dad still have to buy a house...

but yeah. Having much fun.


1 comment:

  1. I have too many projects and now feel overwhelmed about where to begin.. keep posting about it, I just felt a twinge to run to my paint tray! ;)

    ReplyDelete