Friday, May 29, 2009

Follow Friday

This week's Follow Friday I'm introducing you guys to a blogger that I enjoy very much. She has 3 blogs I like to read and another that she contributes to.

april kennedy

HERE IS THE REAL ME. I am a designer jean wearing, newest Coach purse totting kind of gal. But nowhere near shallow. I keep my house clutter free, but keep my garage a complete mess. I am inspired daily and have the urge and need to create either through writing, sewing or crafting. I love kissing my babies and hubby and am fortunate to be a stay at home mom. I would love one day to be a labor and delivery nurse, hair dresser, flower arranger, or event planner. I have been married for almost 15 yrs to an amazing man. We laugh, cry and argue together. Our daughter, Kaia, is 11 and our son, Blake, is 6. We have a cute little purse puppy, Zoe, who is 3 and continues to pee on our carpets when we aren't home. I dream of raising content children, who are polite and above all compassionate towards others. People need to not be judged and I plan to teach that to my children. I believe in being honest, kind and charitable. I love social situations and meeting new people. Written on these pages are my thoughts...enjoy it. One day I will print it as a journal for MY posterity...as for now, it is a blog for ALL to read.



Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment