Saturday, March 8, 2008

yeah.... i'm back...

God... i've been away for a long time. I have got to get out of this poor me attitude i have going on right now, and have had going on for a while, and just get back with the land of the living.

Photobucket

I was looking at this picture of me and thinking how happy i look. and how great this night was. and it dawned on me. I've done this to myself. I've locked myself up in this house and haven't been out and about, haven't contacted my friends, in fact have ignored most of them. and for this i am remiss.

This picture was taken this past Thursday night (so this is a new colour). I went to see Alanis and Matchbox Twenty in concert. This picture was taken during one of the songs... I think it was while Alanis was on stage. It was utter joy. I had the best time with my brother in law and sister.

Photobucket

It was utterly brilliant. First when Alanis started singing, before she was even on stage, i got chills. It was just the coolest thing in the world. and then when Matchbox was on stage... i haven't had that much energy in months. i hadn't felt that good in ages... yes i was dead on my feet afterwards, and was just tired yesterday, but today i felt great. I wasn't expecting to feel this good after a night like that.

Photobucket

Now i'm not going to go out and do this every night and over do it... This just showed me how much I am missing. How much i have just ignored the past 6 months. and for that I'm sorry. I'm sorry to my friends who's lives have changed drastically and I haven't been there for them, even when they have always been there for me. I am truly sorry.

But i'm back. I'm going to make an honest effort to become a member of society again, and make an honest effort in keeping up with my friends.

I hope that you are all well!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you had such a good time! You're so strong Sarah and I love you!

    ReplyDelete