Saturday, March 23, 2013

Coffee & Crochet

Twice a month I have a fun little group I meet with. I was introduced to them by my friend Audre.

Me and Audre

We meet at Paradise Bakery, find a few tables together (sometimes this is quite a chore when it's busy),
get something to eat and drink, sit and crochet/knit and talk for hours.


a project I started at Coffee & Crochet, and finished at home.

It is great fun, and I have met some sweet, sweet ladies.

Lauren and Brooke in the top picture. The bottom one is Minnie Purl, also known as Mamma on Neglecting My Kids...
And even get some free yarn, or crochet magazines from whomever is giving their stuff away!
I turned this lovely yarn from Brooke into a hat for Kennadee! 

I'm even comfortable enough to go without Audre now. It's hard for me to meet new people, but if someone is with me I don't have a problem. Well they aren't new anymore. They are becoming great friends.

Sarah =0)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found this lovely group, Sarah. Just because crocheting is a solitary endeavor, doesn't mean you have to be by yourself when you do it. Plus, it's nice getting out of the house once in awhile :)

    ReplyDelete