Thursday, March 21, 2013

Better Oats Oatmeal {Favorite Things}

I'm going to start something new... 

I'm going to start a Favorite Things post. 

I don't know how often I'll do it. Maybe it will just be when I found something new that has become on of my favorite things, and I HAVE to tell the world about it. 

Today's Favorite Thing

 photo url_zpscbb9986f.jpeg

Better Oats Oatmeal is seriously the best instant oatmeal that I have ever eaten! 

100% Whole Grain Oats
Real Pieces of Fruit
Flax Seeds

The flavors are WONDERFUL!
I've had three of the 23 different varieties, and have loved all three.

Blueberry Muffin tastes like a blueberry muffin! 


Cinnamon Roll tastes like a fresh hot cinnamon roll.


And the packaging! OH SO SLIM! Not a huge box taking up lots of room in your kitchen.
Also, you only need a bowl and a spoon to make it. The packaging is used as the measuring device. No getting out a measuring cup to make it.

It has become a staple in our house. I hope it becomes one in your's.

Sarah =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment