Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ramblings of the Obsessive Compulsive...

DAY 07 - The meaning behind your Blog name

The meaning behind the name of my blog? 

It started out just being "random" because I am random. I like being random. And I had to put in Kevin Spacey in some way because I've never had an account for any type of thing that didn't have the word spacey in it. So HisGirlSpacey had to be the address. Then it became me just rambling on about anything and everything. Sometimes making more than one post a day about NOTHING. And then I started to show a little more about my little obsessions, and the fact that I'm a little obsessive compulsive about some things (mom says I'm anal). 

So there you go. It's just me Ramblings of the Obsessive Compulsive. Maybe one day I'll change the name of my blog. But for now it fits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment