Friday, May 6, 2011

300th POST

DAY 06 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself




1- I'm addicted to Slim Jim's... You know, the beef stick things that you get at any convenience store. I'll go some day's eating 2-3 of them a day... some weeks up to 14 a week. Some week's I won't have any. I'm addicted to Slim Jim's.


2- I watch soap opera's ever day. ABC soaps: All My Children, One Life to Live, and General Hospital. I love them. I've been watching these three soaps as long as I can remember. I'm really sad and heartbroken that two of them have been canceled. I guess I'll just not turn on the TV until 2.00 after the first of the year.


3- I also watch People's Court and Judge Judy (she makes me laugh)... I know. I'm just one of those people that sit around and watch daytime television. Regular television, not cable stuff.


4- I take my iPad with me everywhere I go. If I'm going to a restaurant, shopping, just a quick errand to the store, and if I'm taking my purse nine times out of ten my iPad is with me.


5- I love my kids. They really make me the happiest I could be. I love Thursday nights when their parents bring them over and all three sit in my chair with me. add the dog and we are a happy bunch. They really are the best.
6- I eat a lot of tomato's, green olives, cucumbers, dill pickles, and cheese... Some days this is all I eat. I also use a lot of vinegar and this mexican fruit seasoning called Tajin. LOVE the stuff.
7- I like to buy books for the kids. I buy them books all the time. These aren't books that are for birthdays or christmas or anything type of "present". They are just the next book in a series that they are reading, or something they might like to read. All 3 of them read so much. They just fly thru books, and I love that they love to read so much.
8- When I was younger I wanted to go to Culinary Arts school.

9- I used to own a truck. I bought it from my Grandpa and then eventually sold it to my dad. Yeah, he just seems to like to buy vehicles from me. He bought my jetta also.


10- I like to draw and paint. I am no good at it and haven't done it in a long time, but I love to do it. I've since given all my art supplies to 3 very creative and artsy children.


11- Most of my best friends are people I met on the internet. We've been friends for nearly 11 years.... We have even traveled together many times. I love my RQ girls.


12- I'm addicted to electronic gadgets. Especially new ones. I get jealous of anyone who has the new thing that I want.


13- I love the pop tarts commercials. I love how cute the little cartoon guys are. they are just adorable, and the jingles that go with them. I sing them all the time and mom gets irritated with me.


14- I wake up nearly every morning with some sort of pain. It's hard for me to get going in the morning, and some days I just want to stay in bed all day. 


15- I'm a water snob. I don't drink water out of the tap unless it has been filtered. And I won't drink just any bottled water. I prefer nestle if I drink the "cheap" stuff... and if money were no object I would drink Evian and Fiji all the time. I also love Metro Mint water. Fell in love with the stuff in Albuquerque. Fizzy water also makes me very happy.

So now you know my dirty little secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment