Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Aspirations...

So last week's aspiration was to start walking again...

Didn't happen. So i'm going to carry that on to this week.

I could name a number of excuses why I didn't do it. or I could put it down to what it was. Just plain lazy. It should have been easy, cause Hello! we have a treadmill.

*shakes head*

I've got to stop that.

I have been working on not sleeping so late. And I've managed that. In the last 3 weeks I've been in bed and asleep before 12.00 and out of bed before 9:00 every day, but 3... and those 3 were cause I either did too much the day before and needed the sleep, or I was sick. I'm really proud of myself for that. Cause that is a feat in of itself. Me.. the night owl is becoming an early riser. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the fact that the dog wasn't out about 8 or 8.30... but I'm not going back to bed after I let her out. I'm staying up. So that is all me there.

So I'm working on being lazy.

so this week I'm going to try the walking bit again. 15 min a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment