Friday, May 1, 2009

Follow Friday...

images

I'm going to start something new here. Every Friday on twitter is Follow Friday. I decided that i would like to do something like that on here. So, every Friday I'm going to introduce a blog that I think everyone should follow.

I love food blogs. I love cupcake blogs. I love cake blogs. This week's blog is MmmeliaCakes. I found this blog on CakeWrecks while catching up on my blog reading.

Melia is a 17 year old girl in Maryland . She started baking cakes when she was 12 years old. At first, she would just play around with different shaped Wilton pans and experiment with making her own flavors. Two years ago she started using pipettes and icing tips to make professional designs, last year she began using fondant.

For being so young and never having professional lessons she is very good at it. She's got lots of fun cakes on her blog and if your in the Columbia, Maryland area she's got a price list and e-mail address available if you want her to make you a cake.

I hope you enjoy the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment