Monday, March 23, 2009

New Glasses Again...

I just wanted to post the glasses that I got. The pictures aren't that great cause I took them from my laptop. but I hope you get the gist of what they look like. You can click on the picture to see a larger image.


These are the first pair I got.



The first pair with the sunglass clip



This is the second pair of glasses I got. I think they are my personal favorite. *shrugs* but that's just me. I've never had anything like them before. The frames were $10.00 more than the last pair. But that's because I needed to get this type with nose pads cause my eyelashes are so long I need my glasses to sit lower on my nose.



And the pair of sunglasses I bought.


Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures... even tho they are totally funky.

1 comment:

  1. yah i like the 2nd pair better!! Rock em Sara!!

    ReplyDelete