Friday, January 23, 2009

A Little Quiet...

So... I know that i have been updating this blog daily, cause hello... doing my part for NaBloWriMo. But i've been quiet everywhere else.

My poor Harvey is a little ill right now. For some reason my keyboard isn't working properly, and I don't have the money to fix it right now. Nor do i have an extra USB keyboard just laying around to be used.

I can't use the letters Q, W, A, S, Z or the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I'm also missing my ctr. key and my option key on the left side... OH... and the all my function key's don't work, so it makes for hard time of turning up sound and the brightness of my monitor. AND to top it all off... The Delete key doesn't work.

Now, do you really know how often you use any of those letters in a sentence. Let alone the letter's A, S, and W. Makes for some interesting and very slow cut and paste conversations. Yes you heard me right. I've been cutting and pasting in my IM conversations with my friends. *sigh* I'm pathetic.

So... I just wanted you all to know that I've seen LOTS of posts that I would love to comment on, but yeah. It's a little annoying that I can't do that very well. I'm hoping that next week I'll at least have the extra money to buy a keyboard that will just plug in and be used until i can get Harvey into the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment