Sunday, January 4, 2009

Getting to Know You...

I thought that since there are new people visiting here every day, *waves at new people*, I would introduce you all to a few people I talk about often in my blog.

First I'm going to introduce you to my parents. Yup. That is Fred and Linda, Dad and Mom, Grammee and Grumpy. This picture was taken on a cruise they took for their 30th wedding anniversary.

We next come to my sister Emalee and her husband Kyle. They have been married for almost 9 years (their anniversary is in 3 days). They have one son who was born when emmy was only 22 1/2 weeks pregnant. His name is Kenner Jackson. He only lived for 2 hours, and will always be in our hearts.

After them we come to my brother Jeremy his wife Jenny, and their 3 children. Jeremy and Jenny have been married for just over 9 years now. Ian, or the boy, is their oldest at 8. He is in the 2nd grade. Next is Alene, or sister suzie, who is 6 and in the 1st grade. Last is Ashley, or kinsey, and she is 4 going on 25. She will be 5 in a little over a month and entering kindergarten in August.

The last member of our family that I talk about often is Lillee. My little monster, Dad's Rat Dog, and many other names Mom seems to call her. She is 4 years old and thinks she rules the house. She's spoilt rotten and I love her very much. If you ask anyone tho she's really Alene's dog, we're just taking care of her.

So, there you have it. My family. I hope you now know everyone a little better so that when I mention someone in my blog you aren't a little lost. Or a lot lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment