Saturday, January 3, 2009

Books...

It's been a while since i've been able to buy anything, let alone books, and I may have gone a little overboard. But I'm so excited to be able to buy books, even tho i really should be putting my money into savings.

Anyway. I just wanted to show off the books i purchased for myself for christmas. Four out of the six books purchase can be read by my nephew, and eventually my nieces, right now.

I know, I know... some of you are asking yourselves, why does she need more books. Well, all my books right now are in storage, in the garage, and there is just something about books that make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sarah,
    Since I have been blog stalking you for a few days, I thought I would pop in and say hi!
    I love that you love to read. I never get to. I get sooo consumed by books, I ignore the world around me. I read the twlight searies, and my house almost didnt make it though!
    Anyway, thought I would say hi...come check out my blog if you want...
    http://duffywebs.blogspot.com/
    Alison

    ReplyDelete