Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Coolest Nephew Ever!!!

If you guys have been around here for the last few weeks you would have noticed that I changed things up a little around here. 

Yup... Sure have. I needed an update, and something fun. 

My super awesome nephew and nieces, here in Arizona, have been doing a little Doctor Who watching lately (see... coolest kids EVER). One day I got a text from My Buddy showing me a picture he had drawn (12 years old and becoming a very good artist).

This picture has become my header, until someone draws me something new. 
If you can't tell, that is a Shufflebot asking the Dalek to take him to his leader... 
I think it's pretty awesome!

Here are a few other examples of My Buddy's awesomeness!

The most AWESOME Spartan that ever was!

And the Harry Potter that hangs in my room!

He really is THE COOLEST NEPHEW EVER!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment