Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February Monthly Goals

     

January Goals

1- Continue with Project 365. Take a picture a day for the entire year. Just take my time and get to the end of January! I did a great job with this, and I've continued this month. 

2- Write in my Q&A a day journal. It's easy to do. Just answer the question, and get thru January! I also finished this one. 


3- Participate in Three 31's Put Pen to Paper blog day. Looks like something fun. I also finished this one. You can read that post here.

4- REHAB - get back to rehab. I've been really lax on this, and I HAVE to do this. FAIL! I so didn't do anything close to this. I really need to do it.

5- Blog at least once a week on this blog, and over on Arizona Sunshine Girls complete

6- Make at least 3 posts on AzSG's Facebook every day! Mostly complete.. I missed a few days. But I'm in the swing of things now.!

February Goals

1- REHAB - DO IT!!! This is a must! 
2 - Continue with the Project 365, Q&A Journal.
3 - Complete at least 2 new projects for AzSG
4 - Work on daily gratitude journal.
5 - Make at least 3 posts daily on AzSG FB.
6 - Make it to 2 Coffee & Crochet meetings
7 - Start weaning yourself off sugar, and coffee...
8 - Read 3 books...

so good luck to me!

Do you have any FEBRUARY goals?



6 comments:

  1. 5 out of 6? great job!! good luck in February :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to rock February!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, and you totally have Feb in the bag!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing amazing! I'm so bad about doing journaling every day or photos every day! I'm kinda envious of your dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Methinks you're an overachiever and you're going to do *great* in February!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... thanks! I don't work, and I have no kids, so I have lots of free time on my hands.

      Delete