Tuesday, February 19, 2013

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

Okay, so yesterday I was watching 


and as I finished the movie, and the credits were rolling, I said, "That is the BEST MOVIE EVER!"

My Mom laughed. She said, "You know you used to say that The Sandlot was the BEST MOVIE EVER!"

It got me thinking. There are a lot of movies that I say that about. I love movies. No really, I mean i LOVE movies. I watch them all the time, and when I could afford it I was going to the theatre 6-8 times a month. I'd see every big name movie opening day, if it was available it would be the midnight showing. I'd buy anything and everything, on VHS and DVD, that anyone said was any good at all. There was a time that I knew nearly EVERYTHING that was going on in the movies. My family used to call me IMDB Sarah, or Moviefone.com Sarah.

So, like I said. This got me thinking. I should tell the world what I believe are the BEST MOVIES EVER! I'll make it a weekly post. Why should you care what I think is the BEST MOVIE EVER? You shouldn't, but I'm going to tell you anyway. *grins*

Sarah =0)




No comments:

Post a Comment