Monday, November 12, 2012

Long time...

It has been a long time since I've blogged.

A lot has happened.

Utah has come and gone. I went to the appointment at UofU in August, and found out that my insurance does not cover that hospital for lung transplants. It is covered for other transplants, just not lungs right now.

so we're trying for St. Joes here in Phoenix.

Birthdays have come and gone.

Ian turned 12

Kennadee turned 1

I'm doing okay. The colder weather isn't so fun, and i'm very thankful to be in Arizona, but at times my body still aches cause it's 60 outside... (I know, I know... there are lots of you out there that live in way below that. I don't know how you can handle that.)

Trying to get more stuff done with AzSG's... Went to 2 different craft fairs. Made some money, wish I had made more. But started some advertising on another blog, and will start writing on this one, and the AzSG's blog more.

Hope all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment