Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fun with foam...





I ended up having both girls spending the night last night. The parents stopped by to show off the new car with Missy Miss, and she asked if she could stay. So she stayed.

This morning Gramee and Grumpy were on their way to Ogden, so it was just the girls and I.

They let me sleep in and fed themselves and had fun on the computer and such while I slept. I love that they are older now and take care of themselves so I can sleep. *grins*

After I got up we decided to have some fun with the foam letters / animal stickers and such and make Kaleb (their cousin who turn's 1 tomorrow) some birthday cards.

As you can see from the above picture Missy had fun with the new fish and they both made "sun" glasses.

I love having fun with foam.

No comments:

Post a Comment