Wednesday, May 4, 2011

GUM

DAY 04 - What I would find in your bag


Jeremy says that I'm a Boy Scout... cause I'm always prepared... 


There are still a few things left from Saturday's adventure to University of Phoenix Stadium.

But yeah... I have 3 types of gum in my bag. This is because I have 3 children around a lot that like different types of gum. Have to keep them happy.

I also have mints, my house keys, my wallet, alieve, my pain pills and compazine, a first aid kit, tissues, 3 different lip stuff, lotion, nail file, pens, antacids, sunglasses, true lemon/lime/orange, hand sanitizer, and a sucker... The magazine, notebook, and camera are not in there all the time. and the pink bag I put most of the small things in so they aren't just hanging out in the bottom of my bag.



Oh... and May the 4th be with you! Happy Star Wars Day!

1 comment:

  1. I usually have a couple packs of Eclipse gum (love it)! I have a lip gloss/chap stick fetish of sorts so I have a ton! I'm talking at least 10 different tubes of it. I like to grab in any part of my purse & find one easily:-) There are some plastic toothpic thingies that are supposed to be better than floss. Wallet, pill box with a few different types in it. A pill box with coconut oil capsules (I like to break them & use them like a lotion:-). Brush, compact, pen, a purse holder that hooks on the table so it doesn't have to sit on the floor. Keys usually. Nail file, a little screw kit to fix glasses, a pair of sun glasses, a cloth to clean glasses, my iphone, sometimes my ipod. Whatever other misc junk I can toss in there when I'm running around:-) Stop in & read C is for Counterfeit

    ReplyDelete