Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

Me 26.12.10
















1- I'm an information/technology junkie. I like having all the new fun stuff.
2- I watch way too much television.
3- I've suffered from insomnia since I was 16. Right now my clock is totally off so i go to sleep around 4 am.
4- I have an unhealthy obsession with my dog. She's a little spoilt. Maybe not as much as she could be, but as much as I can get away with.
5- I live with my parents.
6- I like to read. I especially like to read fan fiction.
7- My nieces and nephew are the best things in my life. They make me happy.
8- I like sandwiches. Sandwiches are my favorite food. I LOVE a good sandwich...
9- I like to think that I'm smart. But I know that there are a lot of things out there I know NOTHING about.
10- I do nothing but read an watch soap opera's all day.
11- I'm addicted to Glee.
12- I like watching TMZ... they make me laugh.
13- I take my iPad with me everywhere I go.
14- I'm a candy addict. I've tried to get off sugar, but I only lasted 12 days.
15- I'd rather sit in a dark room than a room full of sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment