Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Character's Welcome...

It has been a long time since I've done much writing. It's been a long time since I've done much of anything to tell the truth, but we're going to try this again. Maybe I'll actually get thru a month. That's a goal that I can work with.

February's NaBloPoMo is about Character. I don't usually follow their monthly theme's, but I thought that this might be fun.

Character has about 20 different definitions in the dictionary; there is the origin, the noun, adjective, and verb... Now when I hear the word character my mind goes directly to TV and those USA network Character's Welcome commercials. Now why am I bringing that up? I thought that I would write about my favorite "Character's".

We'll see how this plans out...

No comments:

Post a Comment