Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Random Wednesday


- Blogger is starting to make me really upset. I swear it keeps doing things that it shouldn't be doing. Sending posts when it shouldn't and not sending when it should.

- 12 out of 24 christmas gifts are finished. I'm also 1/3 of the way done with a baby gift I'm working on, 1/2 done with one of the christmas gifts and 5/7 done with another. so yeah... I'm being productive. I like being productive.

- after just over a month of not being on a very good sleeping schedule I'm finally back to one. *crosses fingers and toes* I hope that we can stay this way.

- I've finished watching the entire series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The show is just so great and fun and I just love it! I'm currently reading the season 8 comics that have been put together by Joss and may others.

- Skype is awesome and like one of the best inventions ever. I've been speaking with my friend in Northern Ireland ever day. It's nice to see each other's faces and speak instead of spending all day typing thru gtalk. *huggles skype*

- Today is the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street. Yeah for Cookie Monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment