Monday, September 28, 2009

Manic Monday

manic monday is a new spot. who knows what it's about, other than it will probably be a lot like random wednesday, seeing that's how my brain is going.

I didn't sleep well last night. I haven't been sleeping well for a few weeks now. *shrugs* maybe I'll get over it, but who knows when that will happen. I get my best sleep from about 8/8.30 when I put the dog out the first time, to 11/12.00.

woke up this morning with heartburn and acid reflux. I didn't eat anything after 9.00 last night. so yeah, that was just odd. kinda hurt too.

had to make a trip out to wal-mart to pick up my meds and my monthly stuff. wal-mart has CSI season 1-3 for $14.98 each. I purchased season 1 last month, this month I got 2 and 3... I'm hoping to be able to get more season's in the next coming months for the same price. I like CSI. Still one of my favorite shows.

taco bell is yummy. I like stopping by taco bell when I go out to wal-mart. I'm all stuffed full of crispy taco and 7 layer burrito minus on of the layers and dr. pepper... mmmm....

I need to vacuum. EVERYTHING! and the fans... Goodness they are bad... but I don't want to do it today. *sigh* guess i'll have to do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment