Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random Wednesday...

THIS WEEK'S RANDOM WEDNESDAY

Harvey has a new home, and Lyle is my new best friend. He's pretty and sleek and beautiful and Lils is so jealous.

~*~

Okay... I thought that Kendel was in prison for life for killing Stewart... Missing a week of All My Children has totally got me lost.

~*~

Anyone else ever wonder why those black boxes on planes are indestructible, but the planes aren't... Why don't they make an airplane out of the same material?

~*~

I've started drinking Diet Pepsi.... I think i might be going to H - E - double hockey sticks for being a traitor.

~*~

Random Song: "Do you hear me?
Talking to you
Across the water
Across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky
Oh my, baby I'm trying

Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets harder" ~ Jason Mraz Lucky

This song has been going thru my head all morning... I think it's Becky's fault cause it's part of her message status on gTalk.

~*~

Lils decided to be cute today and spoke to mom to ask her to let her out. We were ignoring her cause she just wanted to go out to chase lizards. But she does this little ar, ar, ar thing when you ask her to speak to get a treat... and she did that... and it was so cute and yeah. I love my lils.

~*~

I get to go to a Padres game with my Dad. WOOHOOO!!! SOOOO excited to get to go to another major league game.


I think that's all in my head today...

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad that song is stuck in your head, cuz it's awesome, and i love it :)

    ReplyDelete