Monday, August 17, 2009

Manic Monday....

We've had a busy weekend, and a busy Monday, and we'll have a busy Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday as well. If you didn't know i'm on holiday right now in San Diego, and I'm exhausted. I can't seem to keep my eyes open. But I'm having so much fun. We're doing things I have never done before.

Saturday we went to the San Diego Maritime Museum
Sunday we went to tour the USS Midway
Today we went to the Air/Space Museum, the Aquarium in La Jolla, and then a beach in La Jolla.

Don't worry, full details and pictures will follow. Tomorrow we plan on going to Sea World, so I want to get lots of rest.

Wednesday evening Dad and I are going to a Padres game. I intend to be in full Raptor Gear. *grins* jersey, hat and all... I'm excited to go to my 4th major league stadium. Thursday we head home.

Home will be good. I am missing my dog who is on her own holiday at the Kimbur Pet Wash & Suites.

Hope all is well in blog world. I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment