Monday, August 3, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

I've seen it 3 times now. Yes.... You heard me right, 3 times.

The first time was the Midnight Showing last month. Then just this past week Erin, Jenn and I went together for a girls night. Erin asked me last night if we could go see it again. I said yes.

I love it. I think it's the best one so far. There are little things that bother me, but the more I see it the more they just blend and I love it.

There is this one part near the end that makes me jump. I've seen the damn movie 3 times and I KNOW that it is coming, yet I still jumped.

Severus and Draco have been two of my favorite characters from the very beginning of this series. After watching this movie it just cemented that decision.

I LOVE IT!

I hope those of you who have seen liked it also. If not... go see it again. Erin said it's even better the second time!

No comments:

Post a Comment