Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Random Wednesdays

Lets see what kind of random stuff is in my head this week.

~ I'm going to try and do NaBloPoMo again for the month of July. Try being the operative word.

~ My new meds suck. I have to start really watching what I eat. I've gained 8 lbs in the last 3 weeks. Yes, a lot of it is my fault cause all I do lately is eat, eat, eat and sugar seems to be my favorite thing. So yeah. Watching what I eat now. And going to try to exercise.

~ Got license plates for my car. It is now officially an Arizona car.

~ Lils caught a gopher and killed him this past week

~ Watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer from the beginning. I've forgotten how fun this show was. Makes me remember and miss my friends.

~ Got a library card about a month ago. I LOVE the library. I've checked out tons of books and audio books. Its so much fun to be able to go get anything I want again.

~ I applied, and was accepted, to Glendale Community College. I'll be taking a few classes this fall if I can get the financial aid all situated. They have a Graphic Design program that I think will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment