Thursday, April 9, 2009

Open Season and Froggie

Everyone knows Chloe by now. A few weeks ago I went out to Jenn and Jeremy's to watch the kids while they went to the Billy Joel/Elton John concert downtown.

While there I found out that Chloe girl liked Open Season. Open Season is a big brown bear (i think he is the bear from the movie Open Season) that belongs to Ashley. She used him as a pillow and cuddled up with him. It was adorable. I found out later that night that it was a common thing, and that Ashley had refused to give up Open Season.

A few days later mom and I were at Wal-Mart and I saw this bin of large stuffed animals. There were blue and pink bunnies, a white lamb, yellow duckies, and a green frog. I fell in love and knew that Chloe needed Froggie right away.

We took it out to her a few days later. It seems that she loves her Froggie that her Auntie Sarah got her.

Aren't they just adorable?


1 comment: