Monday, April 13, 2009

cupcakes...

Mom was talking today about cupcakes... How they are the "in" thing right now and every magazine has cupcakes and all the different cupcake papers you can get now and such.

I love cupcakes. I love reading about cupcakes, i like looking at cupcakes, and if I actually baked I would love baking cupcakes.

I thought that I'd post some of my very favorite blogs. Blogs that I actually visit at least once a week, if not every day. Not all of them are cupcake blogs, most of them are, but some are just plain bakery blogs, or cake blogs. I hope you all enjoy what I have to share with you.

Cupcakes Take The Cake
Cake Wrecks
All About Cupcakes
Yum Sugar
Xplicit Sweetness
Cupcake Project
How To Eat a Cupcake
Bake of Break
Cake Journal
Building a Bakery
Bakerella
Utah Loves Cupcakes
Conversations With A Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment