Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hello, Dolly! {BEST MOVIE EVER!}

This week's BEST MOVIE EVER 
is brought to you by my Dad!


I'll have to agree with this one. It is the BEST MOVIE EVER!

First off, who doesn't love a good musical?

The film adaptation of the beloved Broadway musical. Ms. Dolly Levi, a New York-based matchmaker who merrily arranges things... like furniture and daffodils and lives. A widow, she takes a trip to Yonkers, New York to see the "well-known unmarried half-a-millionaire," Horace Vandergelder. He is in want of a wife. So she proceeds to weave a web of romantic complications involving him, his two clerks, a pretty milliner and her assistant, and his niece and her beau. In the process she has found herself in love

Directed by Gene KellyStaring Barbra Streisand, and one of my my personal favorites Walter Matthau. Then OMG one of the loves of my life, the Phantom himself, Michael Crawford.

Truly is the BEST MOVIE EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment